Here is a nice collection of some best quick dinner recipes. In the busy life of the nowadays people, there is not much time people can spend on cooking meals, especially dinners, as they have to go out for working all day long, and when they come back home, everything they desire to do is just lazily lying on a bed and enjoy music.
However, being a woman, the empty stomach of her husband and her little child is the most hateful thing she needs to address. And as a woman always desires to enjoy a harmony atmosphere among family members, learning how to prepare a quick yet nutritious dinner is always a great solution after a hard and long working day.
Best Quick Dinner Recipes – The Most Delicious Dishes For Family Meals At Night:
In this article today, I would like to reveal some of the best quick dinner recipes that are very delicious, easy to make at home, and good for health. The best quick dinner recipes in this article are:
Must Read: 10 Tips to Stop Fighting in a Relationship
1. Quick Italian Skillet Dinner
This is the very first out of the best quick dinner recipes that I would like to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use for good!
Dinner within just half an hour – and just one pot to clean! Combine Italian sausage with rice, vegetable juice, diced tomatoes, onions, and peppers for a meal that is better than anything you would make from a box!”
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- 2 cups Vegetable Juice from Concentrate
- In large skillet cook sausage until no longer pink, four to six minutes. Drain off excessive fat. Add onion and green bell pepper; cook until crisp.
- Add vegetable juice and diced tomatoes; cook and stir until mixture boils. Remove from heat and stir in rice.
- Cover and allow it to stand six to eight minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and allow it to stand until cheese is melted.